Friday, August 7, 2009

Best Makeup Remover


In the past I've used the average makeup removers...but for the last few weeks I've realized what not only is the healthier option, is a lot more effective...organic coconut oil. It works great! And the fun thing about it...is that it actually doubles as an eye cream and eyelash conditioner. I've tried to make it a habit to put an eye cream around my eyes at night (vitamin E. oil, a little organic olive oil mixed with coconut oil), but now I don't really worry about it. The skin around my eyes is moist and free of makeup. Two steps in one!
Here's my breakfast for today:
Green Cleaning Juice (it just makes you feel "cleaner" inside :)
1 head of Romaine lettuce
some spinach
some Swiss Chard
a few green grapes
1/2 plum
Juice it up and sweeten it a tad with stevia. Perfect.
I'll try to post more regularly. We've been so busy with singing and a lot of social events this summer, so I've sorta slacked off....I'll be better. :) Really.
blog comments powered by Disqus