Friday, May 16, 2008

Caspian Containment

Containment as in, alluding to my bottled up excitement of seeing it today as it debutes (if that's how you say it, if not, I give you permission to laugh at me)! Anyway, today my siblings and I are going to the city to have dinner together and then to watch "Prince Caspian"! So super excited, because not only am I a "Lord of Rings" fan, but a "Narnia" fan. If you catch my enthusiasm, you can probably tell I'm big into fantasy. So in dedication to this day, and to Prince Caspian, I give you the...

Fantasy Fantastical

1 big orange, leaving white pith on
1 big handful of frozen strawberries
1 small handful of frozen cranberries
1 tablespoon of raw honey
a smattering of pumpkin seeds (for zinc)
1 cup of ice, according to the consistency you want

Whirl yourself (as well as the blender) into another world of pink, sweet, dreaminess! Top with a strawberry or a smattering of obliging raspberries.

4 comments:

Rose said...

I'm a Narnia fan too! Can't wait to see Prince Caspian as I loved The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe!

HiHoRosie said...

Mmm...that fantasy smoothie sounds awesome!

And yeah, looking forward to the movie as well. Loved the LOTR movies too!

Penni said...

You couldn't be any cuter! I will be eager to hear how you liked the movie...we'll be going soon.
Have a marvelous weekend!
Penni

Charis said...

Paulina~ Love it! You should say what you thought of it on your blog. Glad to know of a fellow Narnian. ;)

Heidi!~ Another fantasty fan friend, yay!

Penni~ You're funny...ask my family if I could be cuter and they would say "yes". :0)