Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two Wishes Come True...


At another hotel, with a few minutes on my hands again. Yesterday was such a beautiful day...and as the title says, two of my wishes came true! I got to go to a raw cafe and touch the ocean for the first time! I was so excited! I ordered a chocolate tart with strawberries and my sister Anne-Marie, who went in with me, ordered a mango fruit tart. It was so special! We popped into Good to Go, a new raw cafe here in California. I believe it's only been open for about 4 weeks. It's really quite near the beach, so I got to eat a few bites actually on the sand.





Daddy and I, he's my hero!

6 comments:

VEGAN TICKLES said...

Where is this new restaurant located?

shannonmarie said...

Your trip sounds amazing. I've never been to a raw cafe. That pie looks divine.

Charis said...

Oh, I am, Shannonmarie! And the chocolate tart was reaalllly good! It felt wierd eating something raw not made by me. :0)

Vegan Tickles~ It's in Hunnington Beach, California. It's on Warner Ave, 5930. Can't get more specific than that. :0)

Kathy said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm enjoying the updates and the photos!

HiHoRosie said...

You look so cute! And good call on the chocolate tart - looks very good!

RawCaribeña said...

Enjoying your blog. All the best.