Sunday, March 16, 2008

All Things Green

Due to the fact that tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day, here's my plan: Tomorrow I will eat everything green! If the food I eat isn't totally green, it must have something "green" in it, whether it be disguised spinach or smashed broccoli. So today is just a quickie post to let you all in on what I call the "One Day Green Challenge" (personally, I don't think it will be that hard, lol). So let me know if you're up for it and join me on a super-fun and super-charged "Green Day". Come on, you know we all need more greens in our diet, whether it be green smoothies, big, leafy salads, or snacking on celery sticks and rolled up Romaine.

Let's have some Green Time...

4 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

I'll definitely be drinking lots of green smoothies tomorrow (and green juice) to celebrate St. Patrick's Day :)

Cheers!!!

HiHoRosie said...

Well, I didn't plan in time for this but I think it's a great idea! I'll have to plan a green day soon. :)

Keely said...

Well... you know I'm already doing the Green Smoothie Queen 3-Day Challenge, so I think it is safe to say that I am in!!! [grin]

Charis said...

Yay!...Partners! ;)You guys are great!