Yesterday I finished my beautiful mint ice-cream (the picture is in dedication to it's memory and to it's short, but truly sweet existence) and I ate it for lunch. I'm really living the sweet life...cheesecake for dessert yesterday and this ice-cream today. But life wouldn't be as enjoyable with sweet things, right? Right.
Anywhoo...Bueller tagged me for 5 things. I actually already did this once, but oh well, I'll tell you 5 more short things about me, all random, of course. :0)
1. My Great Uncle was the Premier of one of the Canadian Provinces.
2. I'm younger than I look...or do I? :0)
3. I love any white flower, especially lilies or roses. White is a color that just speaks of purity, beauty, and youth. There's such a simplicity and elegance about it.
4. My childhood heroine was Cinderella...and dare I say it? Still is. But what girl isn't in love with the whole "Cinderella" story? I wanted pure, golden hair and bright, blue eyes so badly just so I could look like Disney's version of Cinderella. I still think she's a beautiful example of a forgiving young woman who makes life beautiful, despite horrible circumstances.
5. I love trying new things and embracing new adventures that life brings!
Here's a few people (I'm not being strict with 5...almost everyone has been tagged anyway) I've tagged: Karen, Tera, and Amy... Those who are tagged, tell 5 cool things about yourself on your blog and then if you like tag 5 other people with links to their names on your blog.
There. I'm done being random for today and tomorrow you can expect something more ----------- .(place your own adjective there...for once again, my mind is blank. :0)