Saturday, March 8, 2008

Raw Diva Detox ~ 3 (and tagged!)

Today has been so much easier and so far, has been lots of fun! One thing that added to the fun was the fact that Pauline tagged me! Now I'm supposed to reveal 5 things about myself that most people wouldn't necessarily know. And then I'm supposed to tag 5 other bloggers.

1. I play bass guitar, flute, and mandolin in our family music group and have lots of fun doing that. It's so awesome to be able to do that with my family. God has been so good to us!

2. I have an insane habit of naming everything...my bass guitar is named Ellie, my mandolin is named Eppie, my guitar is named Livvy, my mountain bike is named Charlie, and my cats are named Finesse (after the hairspray) and Polly.

3. I am a writer...well, more of an aspiring writer. Stories, poetry, journalling, even a little non-fiction. Even if I never become a published writer (which I hope to be) if I have any children someday at least they can benefit from it. ;0)

4. I am the youngest of seven siblings and an Auntie of 10 children and 2 on the way! I'm so hyped!

5. I do NOT like knee reflex tests and pirhanas. (that was really random, sorry!)

Anywhoo, here's the people I tag. Britanie, Joyce, Shannonmarie, Penni, and Jayna.

Rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules. Share 5 facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Today's menu for the detox:

B ~ Green Smoothie

L ~ Fruit salad

Snack ~ frozen cherries and wee bit of apple

D ~ Salad or Rolled up Salad Wraps

5 comments:

Penni said...

Hello Darling One! I am so honored that you tagged me! I promise I will tell you 5 things about me in an upcoming blog but I am planning a couple of things in the next two entries....I also need time to think of five little known facts about myself that would be of interest. Here's one that's funny....
I was the lead singer in a new wave band in the 80's called Circus Circus. I had serious bangs back then!
Love to you!!
Penni

Charis said...

That's great Penni! I wish I could've seen your bangs! ;0) Looking forward to your 5 things. :)

shannonmarie said...

Oh, how fun. I've already tagged my five. Check it out :-)

Unknown said...

awww you are SO sweet for tagging me!!!! I will do this asap!!! xo

Charis said...

Yay, I'm glad you're going to, Britanie!