Monday, January 14, 2008

Caesar Salad Dressing

DAY 14

Today I'm having a gorgeous Caesar salad for my supper and although the recipe isn't mine, I just had to share it with you because it tastes sooooo good. I got the recipe from http://www.rawgoddessheathy.blogspot.com/ Bless you Heathy for sharing it on your site!

Woody Harelson’s Caesar Salad Dressing
5 tablespoons raw tahini
1/4 cup pine nuts
1 nice clove garlic
2 green onions, or 1/4 cup sweet onion
1 lemon, juiced
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons maple syrup or 3 soft dates, pitted
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1-2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
1-2 teaspoons sea salt or to taste
2 tablespoons good olive oil (optional)
fresh water, 2 tablespoons at a time as necessary to blend.
In a blender, combine all ingredients, adding oil and fresh water, 2 tablespoons at a time as necessary to blend until very smooth.
Makes 1 pint of thick dressing that will keep fresh for a week.

3 comments:

shannonmarie said...

My hubby would love that. Great for our next salad meal, whenever that will be.

Charis said...

I'm afraid I can't take credit for it, but I sure liked it! :0)

shannonmarie said...

I'm back again. Check out my post today to receive your honor :-)