Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Beginnings


DAY 1, (hurrah!!!)

Whenever I'm off an exclusive raw diet I miss it and I always get so excited when I start again. Tonight my family is having the most incredible, sinful ice-cream cake that I've ever set my eyes on and I'm not going to let it bother me in the least. I'm just going to enjoy extra big slice of my Banana Chocolate Cream cake from the The Sunny Raw Kitchen blog (bless her!)

I get so excited when I imagine what God will bring along this next year and it's so awesome to know He's in control and He has His perfect plan for me and my family.


My menu for today was:

Fruit till noon (pomegrante, kiwi, mandarin, banana)

Snacked on baby carrots and small bowl of salad

Supper was a big Caesar salad and then Carmella's cake




3 comments:

Keely said...

Here's to new beginnings!!!

Will you be joining us for the LIVE BES program? Bob and I are really looking forward to it. The focus is on simplicity this time!!!

Charis said...

No, I won't be. It would be a lot of fun, but I can't afford it. The topic, or focus sounds so great...that's one thing that I think the raw food lifestyle should focus on perhaps a bit more, so practical.

Keely said...

Too bad. They only run a LIVE version a couple of times a year. The rest of the time it is automated.

If you are able to save up your pennies to take it in the future... after you have paid once, you never have to pay to take it again!!!